For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, August 3, 2009

MJ Week ???

OK ~ This is not my actual weekly post. I'm posting today to ask,

"What week we should we be on?"












I think I'm off on my counting...

Shouldn't we be almost to Week 52?

And...Are we just going to keep checking in and adding $$$ to the fund when week 52 is up? Sorry, I'm sure we talked about this but I can't remember :)



BTW Here are some ideas for our VACATION!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Renewal/Story?id=2292706&page=1

http://www.girlgetaways.com/

http://www.travelchannel.com/Travel_Ideas/Girlfriend_Getaways




xoMJ

4 comments:

JjHansen said...

Actually, I don't know that we ever had any sort of a deadline set. However, I just went back and did some counting. We started on September 18th, so this Wednesday we should be reporting on week 46. The week 52 report should be given on Wednesday, September 16th.

I guess when we end, should depend on when we schedule our vacation. My logic is: 1) if we end in September but don't go until November (or whenever) will I get lazy and gain some weight back? 2) why not have an extra couple of months to add more cash to the pot 3) I still haven't met all of my goals so I could use a little more time.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and by linking through your links to other sites, I also found this: http://www.gutsywomen.net/

They've got some really cool tours on there but they're kind of expensive. If my freaking stupid house would sell, I could totally do it but I don't know where everyone else stands . .

MJ said...

Ok, thanks J. It looks like I skipped a week someplace. So, I'll post this week for #46 and call it good.

I agree that we should keep adding to the fund until we go on vacation. I still have some catching up to do because of slowing down for the hip injury anyway. My eating, sleeping, stretching habits are good but I need cardio in the worst way!!!

xoxoMJ

MJ said...

Hey, that's a great website. This one has my vote!!!


A cooking class, yoga on the beach, and a painting lesson at an artists' community are just a few things you'll experience on this 9-day tour. With like-minded women, you'll see the world's largest butterfly garden, visit Arenal and Tambor, hike through Monteverde, and explore the rainforest canopy as you discover the majestic landscape, colorful wildlife, and vibrant culture of Costa Rica..

JjHansen said...

I've changed my mind . . I think we need to go here:

http://www.stilettospyschool.com

Seriously, so freaking cool.