For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm so ashamed - by Jj

But not nearly as ashamed as a couple other certain BF's who haven't shown up on our blog in WEEKS should be (hint, hint). And before you think I'm being insensitive, I do understand how busy you both are so please don't take me seriously.

I swore I was going to do better this time around and not put off my blog post but, I did it again. My bad. Wednesday was a bit hectic because I had to drive home that night for the 24th (and eventually I'll post photos of that on my personal and photo blogs) so I thought, I'll do it tomorrow and then I thought it again etc etc etc. That's just how it happens when you don't really have much internet access. But now, I'm sitting in B&N using their new free wifi because the power is out at my house which makes it very HOT and boring. And honestly, I've done about everything else that I can do so I figure my next step is to do the last thing on my list. And that is why I'm ashamed. Why do I put if off?!? I think it's because I'm sick of my life and how it's been going. I'm bored with myself and everything around me, including the gym. But that's neither here nor there and I'm going to shut up and stop complaining and report on my last Aerial Dance class that was last Wednesday. (Again, I know that should technically be a part of the next weeks report, but I've got nothing else fun to talk about.)

I'm sure you've all seen this already as I've made it my FB profile pic, but here it is anyway:


Seriously, does it get any cooler than that?!? I think not. Actually, it does but by the end of the class I was pretty freaking worn out and too tired to do much more. But this still looks cool, right? Validate me, please.

This class was so much fun and a really nice change from the everyday workout. I'd LOVE to take the intermediate class in August, but it's pretty dang expensive. I thought about doing it anyway but then found that I was too late to register without another $10 late fee on top of the already high fee of $55. Sad, I know.

Anyway, next week look for my Snowbird and water skiing report. Although, I feel that maybe it should be called something more like "water crashing" or "skragging" as I was being dragged by the boat more than I was actually skiing. I'll work on that. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll come up with something creative that will make it sound much more exciting than it really was. That's just how I roll.

Eventually when I have some sort of an income that pays more than just my mortgage I'll be depositing $7 for this week. Being home and not having access to the gym really made me lazy as far as workouts go. Again, I feel so ashamed.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I would have paid for that class for your BIRTHDAY if you weren't so stubborn!!! Ah well, I'll have to find something else to give you. The pic is VERY COOL! And if you are having budget problems, maybe we need to nix the CC trip??? We would still have the LHS trip!!! And of course the BBQ.

I love you girl. Keep your chin up and Keep up the great workouts. Yours are so interesting, aerial, water skiing...(((gosh)))

As for our other 2 ladies. It is summer and busy! We'll see you all on the 13th!!