For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Friday, July 31, 2009

MJ All Suited Up!!! Week 44

I can't wait for the
Butterfly Girls' VACATION!!

Shade had a warehouse sale this morning and I couldn't pass it up. I grabbed some new suits for our vacation. I love bargains!!!!

Original Prices:

$36.50 tops
$22.50 bottoms
________
$59.00 set

On sale for $15.00 each set

Now we just need to choose our vacation spot!

We'll have to do that at the BBQ in a couple of weeks.

Almost forgot ~ The interval training was HARD but I loved it!!! I used my elliptical rather than running on the treadmill because I was a little bit worried about my hip. So far so good.

$10

xoMJ

No comments: