For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Barbie, is that you? MJ 32 & 33

My friend had this pic of Barbie on her blog the other day and I thought it was hilarious!!



I am sorry for missing last week. Janis reminded me twice and I still didn't post. I don't really have a good excuse other than to say that I feel like life has me in a headlock! I definitely need to revisit the BALANCE issue again. I can't seem to find that person (me) who used to be able to stay on top of everything...I know she did exist at one time but I've lost her.

I want to choose a day to hike the cave...are weekends best for everyone or could we do a weekday? Let me know via email, FB or whatever. Would you ladies like to get together before that to work on vacation plans?

Goal this week: Get More Sleep!



xoMJ
32....$10 (this includes a milestone for distance)
33....$8

No comments: