For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another one of those weeks?

Ugh. I've been such a slacker for so long that I'm having a really hard time getting back into things but I'm trying. I'm sure Chuck wished I'd try to do a little more of it on the road instead of on the treadmill. And he may be pretty darn close to getting his wish. More to come on that later.

Anyway, since I gained back what feels like a ton of weight and enough inches to get to the moon and back I'm not counting any weight loss or inches as milestones until I get back to where I was. I really don't think it's fair to count it twice. It was my own fault, and I shouldn't be rewarded for it.

So I'm depositing $9 for this week for workouts and diet. Although, I have GOT to get back on top of the food journal. I really did well with the weight loss when I was using that but it's so much easier to do when you're sitting at a desk and can only eat what you've got there rather than just raiding the fridge whenever you feel like it. I'm forgetful when I'm bored I guess. Anyway, I went though my past posts to see how much I need to transfer over to our account. Holy crap, I'm a slacker. It's only $105 for 14 weeks. That should be SO much higher. I'm so ashamed.

So I really think we need to sit down and plan a date and a location for our trip. I think that would motivate me a lot more if I had an actual date to be ready for. I know that we have a date to end the challenge, but really it's going to end for reals when we're sitting in the sun. Anyone up for discussing that tonight?

PS I apologize for not having any cool/disgusting pictures to post today. I'm lacking motivation to do that too.

No comments: