For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, May 18, 2009

MJ -4 at Week 34

Is it just me or is the sunshine a great motivator to be more active? Thank goodness summer is starting to smile at us!

I've done pretty well this week. I was amazed when I took measurements and checked my weight. The measurements were encouraging but what was really great was that I've lost 4 pounds since I last weighed in.

I don't weigh in every week. Just once a month. I've mentioned before that I always tend to weigh the same amount. So you can imagine how glad I am. I have to say that I think the credit goes to lots of water and fewer carbs since I haven't been able to do any powerhouse workouts yet. I'm hoping those will come soon. I would love to burn 1800 calories in a day like our Awesome Blossom, Maria. (You are amazing!) But for now, I'll take what I can get and -4 lbs is pretty great.

For the next week:
Focusing on core and I'm shooting for a 5 mile walk.
(Yes, when I say next week I actually mean this week because I'm writing this for last week.)

xoMJ
$8

1 comment:

mP said...

I am so excited for you and your weightloss! That is so great Mj! I am excited about your 5 mile walk! I need to get my butt in gear and really start running again.