For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ouch . . by Jj

So I've been determined to get back on track this week. I'm tired of feeling like a loser and gaining weight BACK. But this week has been pretty good and I've lost 2 lbs of the undisclosed number that I gained from Feb-May. However, I'm not going to count it as a milestone until I get back to were I was in February. Sad for me. But, since it's been a while since I've really pushed it like this, I'm quite sore. It feels good. Except for the sore part that is my ankle. That doesn't feel so good.

And on another note . . what's up with bald guys that still think it's cool to have a beard? Saw a couple of guys like that at the gym the other day. Seriously?!?

Depositing the max of $10 for exercise, fruits and veggies.

So sorry for the short and lame post. I'm lazy this morning and don't feel like getting into it.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Sorry about your ankle. Hope it get's stronger!

About those bald men with beards, they are all over down here. It must be some sort of fashion statement. I imagine they are overcompensating for male pattern baldness or something.

mP said...

Ok - four things.
1 - Good for you, getting back on track.
2 - Sorry about that ankle. Be careful. Don't push it too hard. We need you to be healthy.
3 - Nothing wrong with bald and nothing wrong with facial hair (remember that I'm married to a bald buy with facial hair)
4 - I think that you can count those lost pounds as a milestone again. We need all the help we can get!