For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting my Grove On . . by Jj

So a couple of weeks ago I was on the website for the Adult Dance Studio in Ogden checking out their classes and I noticed they were having a drawing for a month pass to for their beginner aerial dance class, and of course I entered. It was the last day of the drawing so I wasn't expecting much but (whoohoo), I won! I started my first aerial class tonight.


While it was very slow moving, it was really pretty cool. One day (like next week, cuz I'm just that amazing) I'll look just like the chick in that picture. I thought that with the rock climbing and my toning and stuff I'd be okay on the upper body strength . . but I was very wrong. Seriously, it was bad. I'm a wimp. I think on my last week I'll take my camera and get some real pics of all the girls showing off their amazing skills. I may have to go to some of their other classes now too. It looks like a pretty freaking awesome place.

Depositing $8 for this week.
Depositing $8 for last week, too (since somehow we all missed last weeks posts - crazy holidays).

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, that is really amazing! You are my hero!!!