For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maria Week 40 - Fitness Test

As part of my ESS 2500 Exploration of Movement Science class I had to do a bit of a fitness test. I am sad to say that I didn't do quite as well as I would have liked. But I did pretty dang good. I was in the above average / healthy / good category in nearly everything and in a few places I was in the excellent category.

The best part of the test, although I don't think I trust it, the results said that I have lost another 1% of body fat.

I still feel like a slacker though because I'm not working out nearly as hard as I used to. And I'm not running yet. This is more of a motivational thing right now than a knee issue really.

I am really hanging on to my Wednesday nights. I have an instructor that I just love and I get to put in 2 1/2 hours on that night alone - all her classes. That's where the bulk of my workouts come in. Although I do work out on other days, I don't put nearly as much effort into the workouts as I do Wednesday nights.

Depositing $5 - losing another 1% of body fat is a milestone, but as I said - I don't really trust those results so I'm not counting it for now

No comments: