For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

How is it . . . by Jj

that I managed to make it through an hour long toning class, 3 miles on the treadmill, 2 hours of jewelry stuff, a mile and a half walk with Chuck the Wonder Dog (to get an ice cream cone at Arctic Circle) and an hour long aerial class without a problem but as I'm leaving the dance studio I jam my finger getting into my car?!? And not just any finger - the finger that I broke about four years ago while working on my car. I think TJ (the aforementioned car) has it out for that finger. And one of Jana's fingers now that I think about it. She too broke a finger when the door closed on it. Ouch. Bad TJ.

Can I just tell you how much I am LOVING the aerial classes at Adult Dance & Fitness in Ogden? Seriously, this weeks class was one of the best workouts I've gotten. Obviously, since there are only two silks and six students in a class your time on the silks is limited but I was SWEATING and my arms are so sore today (but in a good way). Hoping to scrape together the money I need for an intermediate class next month. Wish it wasn't so freaking expensive (actually, it's not that bad - I'm just broke). Sad.

Been doing pretty dang good on the workouts and stuff this week. Gotta say, I'm so totally glad it's summer again. Oh dear watermelon . . . how I've missed you.

This is BY FAR the best way to eat watermelon. Cut out the middle-man.

Depositing $10 this week. And, dang it! I'm going to have a milestone next week if I have to chop off my hair and a foot to get there.

No comments: