For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MJ...what week is it anyway? 40...41?

My favorite summer exercise is definitely

S W I M M I N G ! !



Plus, it's something I can do with these two little fish.

I'm finding that the phrase Lazy Days of Summer doesn't really apply in my life lately. But it is really nice to head out to the pool in the afternoons and take a couple of hours to have some fun with the kids. Plus, it's great exercise. So if any of you feel like swimming, head down my way for a day!

$7 (skipped last week)
$10

xoMJ

1 comment:

JjHansen said...

I may just have to take you up on that. There's a "pool" here in town but half is wave pool and the other half is for lap swimming so it takes all the fun out of hanging out of the pool.

Plus, being with you and the kiddo's would be a lot more entertaining - and there would be someone around who would notice if I started to sink to the bottom.