For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maria Week 32

No creative title for this week - Just the facts.
Starting to lose weight again. Starting to the lose the weight that I put back on. Yay!
Haven't measured, but I'm quite certain I'm starting to lose the inches that I am sure I gained (because I didn't measure then either).
Also starting to see that definition in my abs that I had in January finally creeping back in. Might need to borrow another cell phone with a built in camera and sneak into the VS dressing rooms again! ;-)
Lots of time in the gym and lots of PT exercises (which include lots of core exercises - I'm liking that!)

Depositing $10

No comments: