For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here goes nothing... wait I mean the weight!

It's been an interesting start and I am shocked at what some of my measurements are! However, those baby inches need to go, again. Please notice that I've changed my milestones. In the middle of the night, when I do my best thinking instead of sleeping, I realized that some milestones weren't milestones but my modifications to make the plan work for me. So here's how I am going to build my healthy body. I will exercise 30 minutes a day five days a week because I can find 30 minutes a day for me. I will do 10 minutes of toning each day to get rid of the flab. I will keep a food journal so that I am responsible for what I eat! So say goodbye to unwanted flabby Rachel and hello to healthy, take care of my heart and mind, happy with my life style changes Rachel!

2 comments:

mP said...

You go girl! We'll all get there! And best of all, we'll get there together!

MJ said...

Go, Rach! You'll be into those clothes in no time! You can do it!