For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ok, Janis, I finally did it!

Janis has been encouraging me to measure myself again for the past several weeks. As I've mentioned before I have been working out pretty intensely for about four months now. I've lost about 10 lbs and went down one pant size. But for some reason getting out the measuring tape was a very daunting task. I was just so concerned about being disappointed. Well, last night, I bit the bullet. I needed to remeasure myself for the beginning of this new challenge anyway. There wasn't significant changes in most of areas - just like half an inch in my thighs, hips, etc. But in my waist - 3 inches. Wahoo!

2 comments:

JjHansen said...

Maria you are my hero! I told you that I could see major changes! You look amazing and I can't wait to get our challenge started so that I can have your encouragement behind me to get me looking good too!

no1rachel said...

Justin said it best you are looking hot!