For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

MJ Signing In!

OK, I took my measurements and weight. That wasn't fun but it's over with now. I actually thought we were starting in a week, good thing I looked at the blog last night! I'm keeping everything in a journal. Today is the first day that I'll be keeping track of what I eat. Haven't done that since the gestational diabetes days.

I've tried to be extra good so far. Be proud of me ya-yas. I actually gagged down some yogurt. Plus, I added some milled flax seed to to the yogurt to get those omega 3-oils. I've been hearing a lot of great stuff about flax seed lately and I've been wanting to add it to my diet. The flax seed wasn't bad so I'm going to stick with it. Maybe I'll post some recipes with it later on.

I am so excited about this, hearing about Maria's results have really helped me to think that I can do it!
xoMJ

2 comments:

no1rachel said...

Way to gag down that yogurt! Ya ya support rocks!Rach

mP said...

Good job on the new foods. I need to be better about that, too. Thanks for all the support guys. It's really encouraging to hear you guys say that I've inspired you - that makes me even more inspired and motivated to stay strong.