For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adventures in NOTHING by Jj

Seriously . . my life is so freaking lame right now. About 80% of the time I don't even bother getting ready for the day. I find it pointless. And when I do, I throw on a headband or a hat and grab whatever jeans are at the top of the pile. Other than going to church, I don't recall the last time I put on makeup. But hey, at least I shower every couple of days. Oh, and to top it off, this morning I realized that I'm about 8 weeks from the two year mark in my home which means that if it sells in the next 8 weeks, then I'll be charged capital gain taxes. So, I could wait another month before listing it but if I find a job and have to move then I'm still SOL because I actually have to LIVE in the house for two years to prevent the taxes. Now I'm totally lost and don't know what to do.

But, on a happier note, I've got a lot of time to go to the gym and I've been doing a lot of hard work around my house so I'm burning more. So I've lost the couple extra pounds that I put on in the last couple of weeks and I'm back to where I was (but I've gained a little in inches that aren't gone yet) - which is the same as I weighed at 16 so that deserves a little mini party.

Depositing $9 for this week.

PS This makes it sound like I'm really depressed, but I'm not. I'm just a little lost. I'll figure it all out eventually. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

mP said...

Jj - I have been a bit worried about you, but sounds like you've kept yourself busy and that's good. List your house - doesn't mean you'll sell it by then. Besides, you can always have that in the sales contract - that they can't take over until your two year mark. There's gotta be some way around that. Hang in there girly!

MJ said...

Hang in there lady!!!

I agree with M. You can still list it and stipulate a date that is after the 2 year mark in the sales contract.

And way to go with making it down to your high school weight! That is really awesome!