For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rachel's week 20

I meant to do this last night but here we are doing it on Wednesday night! I love Wednesdays *please note previous comment is dripping with sarcasm!*
I'm waiting to loose 3 more pounds..... plateau?

This week did well with life just found out that our elementary is going to go from year-round to a traditional schedule!! I wonder how this is going to be???????

$10 deposit

1 comment:

JjHansen said...

Max of $10, huh?!? That's AWESOME! You're doing well, Rach! Keep it up. And now that I'm home all day/everyday give me a call if you want to get together to go walking or hiking or just for lunch.

(PS I know this comment is a week late, but it's better than never, right?)