For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Fortune. . . MJ Week 22

Well, look who missed Wednesday! Sorry about that!

It was a pretty good week for me. I'm still not exercising at the capacity I would like to be but I'm getting there. I overdid it a little bit on Tuesday and consequently, I paid for it yesterday. The hard part is taking it slow. I wish I could run!

The highlight of my week was a little slip of paper from a fortune cookie.



I don't like fortune cookies but it's always fun to read the fortune. Once in a while you get a good one! I can't wait to be on vacation! When I read my fortune I immediately thought of you girls! (My kids thought about our upcoming trip to Disneyland.) It really is nice to have a week with the girls in my future! We'll have to get together before the trip to buy big floppy sunhats and coordinating toenail polish!

I tried the bread that Maria suggested and it is great! I have never really paid much attention to what I was eating until I joined this fitness challenge. Now I look at all of the nutrition labels. Eating healthy has been very rewarding. Although, they do have Easter Candy in the stores. It is right next to the discounted Valentine candy! What is a girl to do? I'll tell you what I did this morning...I walked right by and then headed to the produce section and picked out some avocados, carrots and cauliflower!



$10

xoMJ

1 comment:

mP said...

Mj - I am so glad you like the bread! I think it is great and so I am always happy to hear that someone else likes it too. Great job passing up the candy. Wish I could say that I am as strong as you! (Well, I've passed up the candy, but I have ate other garbage - prepackaged stuff I'm not supposed to be eating - as you all know now.)
Definitely needing a vacation myself!
Great fortune! I've had a few good one's recently, but none as good as that one!
Also glad to hear that you are getting a bit stronger.