For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maria Week 22

My focus is back on running. I have 1 month until my half marathon and I feel like I have really slacked off recently. I have a training coach and that is helping a lot in the motivation department - as well as keeping me on track.
As a result of shifting my focus to only running I have been forced to take some "rest" days - which are primarily days where I work out much lighter and for a shorter amount of time. Because let's face it - I WILL NOT take a real rest day. So I do what I can. And that may equate to smaller deposits each week.
Also, I have been avoiding weighing myself since that is no longer an issue for me - and because I was honestly obsessing about it.
Oh, and I fell of the wagon again with recording my foods. Gotta get back on that! Starting today!
I hit 6 miles again in my running and I am on track to go 7 this week so I should have another milestone week next week! YAY!

Depositing $12.00 - max for workouts and fruits and veggies and $2 for the 6 mile milestone

3 comments:

MJ said...

Run, Maria! Run!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you! Have I mentioned before that you are my hero? Or should that be heroine? Well, whatever, I think you are awesome!

mP said...

hmmm...it would be heroine. I don't mind being someone's heroine. But is that the same as being called someone's "drug of choice?" Interesting.

MJ said...

Well, I imagine you are Justin's drug of choice :)