For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Being home all day DOES NOT help my diet... by Jj

So since I got home from Vegas I've been trying to get to the gym more but I've been spending multiple hours online each day job hunting and haven't gotten in as much as I'd like. I've discovered that I've got to be much more careful about my diet and my food journal when I'm just sitting here all day. It's SO hard to remember to record things when it's just sitting there and I forget I even ate it. Ugh. I'm starting over again today and I AM going to do better. I gained a pound and a half and I just can't afford to go backwards right now. Of course, I did weigh myself at 11am instead of 8 like I normally do which I know could make a huge difference too. I'll weigh myself again tomorrow just to check it again. I'll be depositing $7.50 this week.

Oh . . and for my funny story of the week. You should have seen this guy on the treadmill last night! He seriously looked like a young version of Muhammad Ali. He was dancing around on the treadmill like he thought he was at a club. It was so entertaining that I almost fell off the elliptical. Hilarious.

1 comment:

mP said...

Isn't it crazy how the days where we seem to have the most time become the days we can't seem to work in our exercising? I find that too. I have to get it out of the way first thing in the morning or I risk not getting it done at all. (I have also found that it is much easier for me to go back to the gym in the evening if I have already gone in the morning - go figure!)
Hang in there!