For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rachel has offical lost "it"

Well ladies I have lost the proverbial "it". Which I think is my mind. I'm completely lost on which day we are actually living - in other words I posted on Monday completely thinking it was Tuesday or did I? Wait.....what day did I post on this week? Yep, it was Monday. Time has lost meaning! I've forgotten piano lessons and all sorts of things.

How do you re-energize your memory. Maybe I need a dose of sunshine too. I feel so...so...so blond. sorry Jj

1 comment:

mP said...

Rach, No biggie, sweetie. I just assumed you knew already what your Tuesday was going to be like and so you were being proactive!
Hang in there girl!