For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adventures in the Diet Yo-yo . . by Jj

Ugh. So sorry about not posting last week. I totally spaced it and then by the time that I thought about it and I actually had time to do it, it was Monday. So I just gave up. Didn't really matter anyway, I think I only got in about four 15 minute cardio workouts and one toning workout that week. . . and now that I think about it . . this week too. I've done pretty good with the vegetables but I tend to overload on the Easter candy when I'm shooting all the time. So I've banned myself from the candy isles (At least until right before Easter and I need to stock up for the rest of the year. Kidding . . sort of.). I'm not going to bother with measurements or weight this week. I stepped on the scale yesterday and I'd gained back 3lbs . . but that's been over the last three weeks where I've been borderline sedentary thanks to the loads of elementary school teacher jewelry I'm shooting. Unfortunately, it doesn't really lend itself to a lot of exercise. Maybe if it weighed more I could count it as toning but sadly, it does not. Stupid jewelry.

Anyway, sorry for the lame boring post this week. I promise to do better this next week. I even got up and went to the gym this morning for the abs and buns toning class AND I stayed and did 35 minutes on the elliptical. It's a good start and I'm really going to try to get up every morning and get it out of the way. If I don't, I get caught up in what I'm doing and I totally forget it later. So I'll be depositing $6 each for the last two weeks. Next week. I'm determined to be back on top of maxing out my deposits. I mean, it's not like I've got a job or a social life to keep me busy, right? I should have TONS of time to hang out there and flirt with all of the meat heads. Like the black guy with the bleached mullet and the short shorts . . I may have to draw you a picture to get the full effect.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I will never forgive you if you don't get a pic of the guy with the bleached mullet on your cell phone and send it to me!!!! J/K

Hang in there, Babe. you've been through a lot of changes and it is natural for you to have a few bland weeks. I'm proud of you for going to the gym this morning!!! I'll pick up some extra Easter candy for you and hide it until you are back to your old self OK? If you need more help with the jewelry, give me a call and I'll be there!

mP said...

We all have rough weeks/months. Some of us have even suffered through rough years. We're all making huge transitions in our lives on purpose - and then other transitions and changes are happening in our lives that we weren't anticipating (or necessarily want) and it's a lot to handle. Hang in there girly.