For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rachel's week #?

I don't know what week I'm on!!! Any who, here is the lowdown on the past week and a half
exercise 5 times...not too good but better than before.
toning 1 time ????????????????
fruits and veggies in the bank every day! yeah baby!

So my deposit for a week and a half $11.50

That's really sad... that's the amount for a really good week!!!

I have a milestone for the next week no sweets and my goal is to exercise EVERY day!

I will be strong!!!

1 comment:

mP said...

R - a very good friend and wise person once told me that you don't have to make drastic changes, you just need to be a little bit better than you were the day before. As long as you are doing a little bit better than you did the day before - then you're rockin' n rollin' girl! You'll get there - you're stronger than you think. And you have the love, support, sympathy, listening ears, shoulders for crying upon, and understanding of 3 BG's to get you through. And, I don't need to tell YOU this .... but a Heavenly Father who loves you, a Savior and brother who suffered for you, and the Holy Ghost to comfort you.
Hang in there sweetheart.