For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where did Rachel GO!!!

Hello..... I'm back! It's been a very interesting month (to say the least). My kids are back in school once again and we will go off track once more and then this crazy on and off business will be a thing of the past...well at least for the next three years; at least that's what the school district has promised?! I'm beginning to think that traditional school is going to be great!

As for my fitness program.... it went out the window! I've only exercised maybe twice in the past two weeks...I'm ready for the sunshine. Thank heavens that we are out of the doll drums of February.

Depositing $1 for last week because I remember exercising once!
Depositing $3 for one workout this week and I know I ate my fruit and veggies on Monday and Tuesday but I can't recall any further!!!!

I WILL do better this coming week. I'm taking back my life...laugh because I know that I don't know how to do that or what "my" life in compasses but I'm going to be active so it doesn't kill me!

No comments: