For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MJ is Getting There! Week 27

First of all...
Great Job, Maria!
I admire your endurance!

Good news this week, I'm getting stronger!!! Last night I worked out using one of my favorite DVDs. This series from Carmen is a little cheesy and somewhat sleazy if you you look at the other discs but #2 is just a workout to tone up. I used to do it after spending 30 minutes on the treadmill. (Last night it was only the disc but next time I might be able to do both.)



This is the first time I've been able to handle an entire workout since last year. (Hooray!) My lower back and hip are letting me know that I need to take it easy today and tomorrow but I'm getting there!


$10

xoMJ

1 comment:

mP said...

Mj - I sympathize with you now and how difficult it can be to "take it easy". I am struggling this week. Even though I'm hurt I want to get out there and "kill it" or "knock it out" as my cute coach tells me. But instead I'm following Coach's newest piece of advice - "recover" - and it's not easy peesey.
I love that you are seeing improvement! That you are getting stronger! That's what this is all about, right?