For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Maria Week 25

Jj - I'm with ya! I was just thinking yesterday afternoon that it was Thursday already and no one had posted. Of course, that didn't get me moving either. I've been preoccupied - sorry.
So....shout out to my BG's who are awesome and bought me a beautiful necklace with a 4-leaf clover for luck in my upcoming half marathon.
Haven't really done much with regards to workouts aside from my running and then doing some light cardio or weights on my "rest" days.

Depositing $10 for workouts, fruits and veggies.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Glad you like the necklace! Of course, you don't really need luck because you have put your heart into training for this. You are ready for it and you'll do a great job!

I'm proud of you!!!