For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

MJ and flip flops...week 37


Fighting a head cold but I still got out and walked a couple of days this week, picking up 4 1/2 miles each time. It sure feels good to walk again. I'm a little bit discouraged because I feel like I'm behind on my progress.

My physical limitations make me feel old. Anybody else feeling our age? I have to laugh because, the last few posts have been about my bad hip, Maria's bad knee & Janis's sprained ankle. So that leaves Rachel. (Rach, how are you holding up?) Oh, wait, Rachel had massive food poisoning after her trip. Oh, butterflies, I sure do love you all!


~I feel like if I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of flip flops. Of course, I'm hoping to be a pair of stilettos. Red stilettos mind you!


xoMJ
$8

1 comment:

mP said...

Yes, Mj, I think we are all feeling a bit old these days. Stilettos sound fun, but I'm going to have to go with my faves - a pair of adidas running shoes. Boring I know, but that's the shoe I've been gravitating towards since - well, 1995. (That was a good year. Nothing compared to 2009, but a good year.)