For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MJ Checking In

Hey, Ladies! Anybody want to trade their butterfly wings in for bat wings? Well, I don't know that we'll see any bats but I'm sure they'll be in there someplace!




Don't forget to reserve your tickets!

(801) 756-5238

I've been checking out the web and I am getting excited! I didn't realize until now that you can reserve tickets 30 days before you hike. That's cool. I wondered if anyone has a favorite restaurant around that area where we can have lunch? We can always pick up some sandwiches and head to a park if that would be easier. Oh and we all need to bring our cameras so we can post some pics!


Next on the agenda:

Vacation Planning Meeting

Paradise, here we come!


...In Case You Didn't Know...

From the Timp Cave website:

Fees and Reservations for more information.

The only access to the cave system is by walking a strenuous 1 1/2-mile-paved trail, which rises 1,065 ft to an elevation of 6,730 feet above sea level. The round-trip hike and tour of the cave system takes about three hours. Mid-summer temperatures on the trail can reach 100 degrees F. However, temperatures in the caves average 45 degrees, so a sweater or light jacket is recommended. Hiking shoes, water, flashlights and sunscreen will make your visit safe and enjoyable.


WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BTW

$10 I've been doing 3 to 4 miles a day :)

xoMJ

1 comment:

mP said...

El Pollo Loco! That's my new favorite. It's in Lehi. It's fast and cheap so if everyone would prefer something a little nicer or more sit down I am up for that too and I'll just get El Pollo Loco to go for myself later.