For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rachel's weeks 36 & 37

Finally over the food poisoning but when I started eating it's been food fest.
Week 36 I was still shaky from being so sick so I mostly just watched what I ate. Aka nothing because food was still yucky!

Depositing $5

Week 37... the start of food fest! Between Jon's graduation, a baby blessing, Ann's baptism and the father-in-law's 80th birthday celebration I have had a lot of food pass before me. However you'll be so proud of me, I didn't pig out! I even stayed away from the two chocolate fountains.

Depositing $5 for fruits and veggies and $2 for workout/toning

the goal for the next week is to walk Tues- Sat (I'm starting on Tuesday because Monday is gone) Saturday is the 5k so I'll be busting a move or myself at 8am! Wish me luck!

No comments: