For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I hate to say it . .

(bad word warning) . . . but I have TOTALLY plateaued. I haven't lost any weight or inches (if anything I've gotten a little bigger but nothing really measurable) in about three weeks. How is that possible when we're only on week eight now?? I blame the weather and it sucks. Anyway, last weeks report . .

I forgot to record my food for a couple of days but I've got a general idea of what I ate and I know I didn't go over so I'm just going to let it slide this time. I'll be depositing $7.50 for my workouts. I've also screwed up my water and F&V milestone so I'm starting over . . again. It's the weekends that get me! Obviously, since I've plateaued I haven't hit any milestones so I've got nothing exciting to report. Wow - this is a really pathetic and depressing post. So sorry.

Anyway, I think I'm going to take a few days off on the calorie/carb watching so I can get over this hump. I was hoping to make it last so I could take the week of Thanksgiving off but I can't stand the idea of having to go another two weeks without any progress. I think I'd totally give up if I went that long. So I'll take a couple of days and see if it does me any good. Just out of curiosity I'm still going to record what I eat but I'm not going to count it for or against my deposits. Hope no one minds. Here's my question though . . and I guess Maria would probably be the one to answer it . . what about my workouts for these next couple of days? Should I keep going like normal or take a break from them too? Or maybe just change the lenght of time or something like that??

2 comments:

MJ said...

Dear Super Bowler of the Universe...

I know you don't feel too great right now but can I just say you looked great last weekend when we all went out! The others will back me up on this. Don't let that P word get you down.

I would suggest letting up on the diet a little bit but I think you are right, Maria is the one who will know what to do.

mP said...

Jj - I've told you several times already - you look awesome! We all do! I'm so impressed with all of us! But don't let up on the work outs, they can be so hard to get back into. Letting up on the diet might help out ... it did help me at one time. However, don't work out as hard. Stay in zone 2 as much as possible - maybe into zone 3 if staying in zone 2 is too difficult (I struggle a lot with staying in zone 2). But zone 2 is your major fat burning zone and a good place to be. Good luck!