For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Monday, November 17, 2008

MJ Yoga "Noga"

I have a yoga milestone. Really an easy one. Yoga every Saturday for a month. I had this milestone last month and put it off until this month. There was a time when I could do this--->

I can still do it but I wouldn't want anybody to see me because I wobble all over the place. Here is my yoga update:

November 1st
I found my favorite yoga workout video.
I wrote Yoga on my To Do list.
I got a schedule from the rec center and noticed they do yoga every Saturday morning.
I thought about all of those yoga stretches that I really enjoy.
I underlined Yoga on my To Do list
I looked at the yoga video case and thought, "I love this workout."
I put the yoga video down and got sidetracked.

November 2nd - yesterday
I did not do yoga.

Today
I remembered my milestone.
I felt guilty.
I thought about blaming it on the weather. (Jj. wink wink)
I know it isn't because of the weather.
So I did some yoga breathing in the car on the way back from picking up the kids.

Now you know why I might as well call it Noga.
This is not a W post. I just wanted to put it in type to remind myself to do it!!! No more Noga for me! Yoga from here on out! I will be subtracting $5 from my total every week if I don't get the yoga in.



xoMJ

2 comments:

JjHansen said...

Would you like me to call/text/email you every Saturday afternoon to make sure you've gotten in some sort of yoga? I'd do that for you cuz I'm just that nice. And because I want to go somewhere freakin' cool. ;-)

And just so you know, I think everything can be blamed on the weather and the weather can all be blamed on El Nino and El Nino can be blamed on Al Gore. It's a vicious cycle but that's just the way it is. Deal with it.

mP said...

Marion - maybe we can work out a way to do Yoga together. As soon as football season is over I want to get back into Yoga. My gym has an amazing yoga class every Saturday at noon and I want to go back. Because someday I will master the crane and the crow.