For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MJ

OOOPS! I missed Wednesday. Sorry about that!

It's been a pretty good week. I did some yoga and realized how much I miss it. I think it will really help me with my goal to become more flexible.

Just a word or two about positive peer pressure...It is a great thing! I have a couple of friends that I work out with. They are doing so great! One of them has been losing a pound a week since we started and the other one needs to go buy smaller pants because the ones she has been wearing are about to fall off!!! As for me, I get up and go because I know they will be there. It really helps, especially on cold mornings when I'd rather stay in my warm bed.

I guess I have some of the same feelings that Maria is having this week. I love the changes that I'm experiencing and I've noticed that our fitness challenge seems to be making a difference in the lives of people around me. Thanks girls! I sure needed this and I'm glad that we are doing it together!

$10
Working on getting a milestone next week!!!

No comments: