For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Over the P-word . . by Jj

Okay, so I was originally going to take Wed thru Fri off from my diet to jump start my system since I hit my . . (plateau) but then was too lazy to worry about going back on the diet on Saturday or Sunday so it turned into a 5 day break, rather than just 3. But in all honesty, I don't think I went over on Sunday. I just didn't record anything. I didn't, however, take a break from the workouts. I think Maria was right. It would have been really hard to get back into them after almost a week off - and just the diet was hard enough. I don't think I could have done both.

So anyway, as of this morning the break seems to have helped. I'm actually down a half pound from last Wednesday's weight in. I don't have any substancial inches, but I really didn't expect any considering the fact that I ate four (yes, I said four) individual Reese's peanut butter cups in one day. They were left over from Halloween and I just had to tell myself that it was for the greater good.

Having to start over on the water and F&V milestone. For some reason I think you're going to be hearing that from me every Wednesday for the next few weeks. I'm really trying though, I swear! It's just SO much to get in! I may have to rethink it . .

Anyway, depositing $6.50 this week for workouts and the F&V I got in once I started back on the diet.

1 comment:

mP said...

Jj - Congrats on getting over your "p". Also, very proud of you for suffering through the 4 PB cups. I have no doubt that was a serious struggle, but your sacrifice appears to have been worth it. LOL!