For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This post is dedicated to 5 free day and 4 peanut butter cups . . by Jj

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that was last week and I talked about it then but I've just got to say . . this whole over the plateau thing is REALLY nice!

This week has been a little hectic and I've only managed half of my regular workouts because of freelance jobs in the evening and stuff like that. However, I did manage to hit the gym after the Jazz game on Monday (which I am very proud of, btw). So with workouts and food I have $5.00 to put it but . . . I've hit two milestones this week!! Whoohoo! I lost an 1" around my hips and I've lost another 3 lbs. So that brings my grand total up to $9.00.

Now . . here's to hoping we can all keep it up through the Thanksgiving holiday. I have a sneaky suspicion that today is going to be way over on the food since I'm heading home this afternoon and we all know that Thursday is going to be a free day and then there will be left overs on Friday . . . guess we'll all have to walk around the malls and stores a lot on Friday to work off all of those calories. Have a great holiday, ladies!!

1 comment:

mP said...

Jj - I am very proud of your dedication to working out. Going AFTER the Jazz game - that's awesome!
Hmmmm ... where are our other butterflies? What is going on with them?