For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Discouragement . . . by Jj

Okay, so it's no secret that the last couple of months have been pretty crappy for me. And I'm not the only one. I know that we've all been having our issues. But I've been using mine as an excuse to be fat and lazy. I was determined to get back on top of my workouts and eating habits this week and I did okay until the weekend rolled around. Saturday and Sunday always throws me off and then I find it really hard to get back into it on Monday. But all in all, I'll be depositing $8.50 for this week for the workouts I got in the firs half of the week and for eating pretty well for half of the week at least (minus the half pan of brownies).

But on a brighter note, I've almost finished the freelance jewelry. I've only got 11 baby bracelets and some bedazzled dishtowels left to shoot and I think I'll have them done tomorrow and then I'm going to force everything back to normal. I'm sick of not moving. I'm sick of feeling flubby. I'm sick of losing all of the progress that I've made the last few months. And with that I thought I'd post this classic pic as a little motivational thought - I'm so gonna have the big guns one day. And sooner than later.

No comments: