For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Friday, April 10, 2009

MJ

Ladies, I'm sorry this is late. Jet had the flu over the weekend and then Lexa came home from her school camp out with food poisoning. (That is what the school thinks it is because several girls got sick but I wondered if it was just the same flu bug Jet had.)

Anyway, I'm getting ready for our trip to Cali. And I'm sorry to say that the butterfly blog hasn't been at the top of my list. It actually kept getting moved farther down on the list this week until right now! It has made it's way to the top!

I'm happy to report that I have not had anymore Snickers bars for breakfast and I've been doing my best to stay active. I plan to really pump up my fitness routine when I get back from our family vacation.

I was wondering if you ladies would like to join me on a hike to the Timpanogos Cave this summer? Maybe in June? My hip is still improving and I would really love to go on a hike. It would be a family affair. Anyone Interested?


$7
xoMJ

2 comments:

mP said...

I'm in! I've never been to Timpanogos cave and I've always wanted to go. How funny is that - I've been to the summit twice, but never to the caves. I can't wait for that Mj!

no1rachel said...

count me in