For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

weeks 28 AND 29 for Rachel

oops! Monday came and went and here we are on a Saturday night heading for next Monday (I'm not sure if Mondays are working any better therefore I'm posting now so that I won't forget!)

I'll be depositing $14 for the two weeks :)

My goal for week 30 is to exercise M-S and if I do=milestone. I have to find a way to motivate myself !

1 comment:

mP said...

I think we are all suffering from a little lack of motivation. I have my bad days for certain and I find that I have many more bad days than good days! We just need to stick together and be strong for each other and we'll get through this!