For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Friday, April 17, 2009

MJ is Back!!!

I'm back from Cali and it sounds like I missed a snow storm while I was away! Thank goodness :)

Last week was pretty great as far as exercise goes. We did a ton of walking. I'm also happy to report that the greasy, sugary foods at LegoLand and SeaWorld did not find their way into my diet! A little bit of planning made all of the difference. It also feels great to know that your kids ate an apple and a ham sandwich for lunch rather than a churro and some nachos! (Patting myself on the back right now.)















I'm almost back to my old workout level. I was able to walk 3 1/2 miles without any complaints from my hip yesterday. I can't tell you how great that felt! I'm counting on you ladies for a trip to Timp Cave in a couple of months!

xoMJ
$10

1 comment:

mP said...

I am jealous of your days in sunny Cali. I am also very happy that you got to have that time away with your family and that you are feeling stronger. You are getting there girlfriend!