For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MJ Week 28

Confession:

Yesterday I had a SNICKERS candy bar for breakfast.

I stopped at the store after dropping the kiddos off at school. It was a quick trip because I only had a few things on my list. I found myself waiting in line at the checkout and listening to my stomach growl. Before I knew what was happening, I looked over and there it was. I could almost hear it calling my name...
I was having a crazy morning and was feeling exhausted already. (Not the best feeling at 8:30am.) One thing you should know about me is that I always eat breakfast. I wake up starving everyday. Yesterday was the exception. I hadn't eaten anything before heading out the door. So, it's no wonder that I gave into temptation and snarfed that chocolate covered bar of nutty goodness down on the drive home. Mmmmm. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Just thought I'd share that with you ladies. It felt good to get it off my chest. (But we'll see if I can get it off of my waistline!)


$8

xoMJ

2 comments:

JjHansen said...

We all have our moments of weakness. I think I ate half a pan of brownies over the weekend. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

mP said...

I have been awful! Whole bags of twizzlers and peeps and cadbury mini eggs. So I'll never judge you!