For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My bad . . by Jj


Okay, so it would appear that unemployment is not good for me, I slack off rather than taking a page from Maria's book and spending 5 hours in the gym. Honestly, I get really really bored. But I don't have all of the class options she has either because the Gold's in Layton kinda sucks to tell you the honest truth. However, they've just hired a new general manager and he was in my kickboxing class this morning. I was watching him the whole time and thinking, "He's way too buff to hit like a girl, but it's very obvious that he's more of a lover than a fighter." It was kinda sad really. And then there's this other guy that always comes who just looks like a dumb@*&. Seriously . . he acts like he's really in the ring and flails ALL over the place. If he comes near me I move because I'm afraid he'll have a 'roid fit and knock me out. Dude, we don't even use bags. Get over yourself.

My goal this week is to go back through all of the weeks that I haven't transferred my $$ into the savings account and actually transfer it. Apparently I'm a slacker all over the place. Ugh, okay so I've gained a few lbs back - enough so that I refuse to admit to how much online. But I'm punishing myself and not depositing anything for last week even though I worked out, it's obvious my diet wasn't that good. But (look at me go) I'm depositing $10 for this week. And next week, I'm actually going to take measurements again. I've been too afraid to look at the numbers for the past couple of weeks so I've been avoiding it. I can do this. Now I'm going to go take a nap.

1 comment:

mP said...

Oh Jj - I love you! Take that nap. I think I'll take one as well. And maybe I'll post tomorrow. Yes, it's Thursday and I should be posting myself, but instead I'm reading everyone else's posts for the week and commenting. And then I'm going to go out to dinner in San Francisco somewhere cool and eat WAY too many calories. What do you think of that? I'll start my diet again tomorrow. Because like my friend says - I just need to be better than I was yesterday and last night was Italian food - so being better than last night won't be too difficult.