For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maria Week 28 - Not Much to Say

Well, I took all of last week off for recovery, but I still don't feel completely recovered. That's a very frustrating feeling. It was hard enough taking one week off - I am not about to take two.
So I returned to the gym this week. I am taking it easy. Will hold off on the two-a-days for a while. Will hold off on the long runs for a while. Might even hold off on running altogether for a while. (Much to my dismay). But it is more important for me to heal properly than to turn what I am hoping is a minor and temporary injury into a permanent injury.

Interesting to note .... when I am not working out I have a harder time drinking as much water and eating healthier foods. Funny how those two things seem to go hand in hand.

Depositing a measly $4 for workouts and fruits and veggies. What a sad week for me.

1 comment:

JjHansen said...

Taking time of sucks doesn't it? I've been slacking because I'm crazy busy which is bad enough. I can't imagine being forced to take a break like that. Good luck on the recovery! You'll be back to normal soon.