For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maria Week 31 - MOTIVATION

It's definitely a motivational issue for me. But I don't lack the motivation to get to the gym - I lack the motivation to post. (I suffer from this on both blogs as anyone who attempts to follow me can see.) As I mentioned, I had one day two weeks ago where I burned more than 2000 calories .... So you can see - most days getting to the gym is no issue, but logging into blogger does seem to be. :-(
I have been given the green light by my Physical Therapist to ease myself back into running. It's the "ease" part that is difficult. Every time I want to disobey my Physical Therapist and push it a little I just try to remember what the day after Moab felt like. I try to remember how hard I cried every time I tried to move my knees.

Depositing $10 for workouts and fruits ... as soon as I'm employed and have money to deposit ;-)

No comments: