For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why?!?

Why I ask you?? Why are we all such slackers? I really, sincerely hope that our inability to post on a simple little blog doesn't reflect on our ability to work some exercise and veggies into our daily lives. Obviously, I'm right there on top of the list of "other things to do" even though, I really actually DON'T have anything else to do. It's a boring/lame life I lead but no worries, I still managed to get a little exercise in here and there.

I really need to get on top of the diet again. I don't go crazy and over the top with anything but I haven't been tracking it either and I think that helped me drop the first 20 lbs better than anything. And before our vacation I've got at least another 10 to go so that I can be seen in public in a swimsuit - this time without another whole outfit over top it. You know what I'm talking about. Don't deny it. I'll be depositing $9 this week.

And as soon as I run out of all of the caffeinated/carb/sugar filled soda in the house (don't want it to go to waste, ya know) I'll be cutting soda out of my diet (again). It's a good thing that I bought plenty to tie me over since it was on sale last week. Don't mind me. I'll get there eventually. It's just SO good. I'd totally switch to diet if only it didn't make me so queezy. It's the weirdest thing. And it's a bad kinda queezy. You don't want to be hanging around with me right about then. Trust me.

And just as a motivational push, I've attached the following picture. I'd like you all to save this photo to your computers and make it your wallpaper because it's so not cool that it's going to make you all want to "work harder". Name that movie and I'll give you a special "you watch too many LDS movies" high five next time I see you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mP said...

That photo is wrong!
We need to plan a few more dog park / hiking outings before I become employed (oh gosh ... I had better become employed soon!) I need an excuse to get out of the house and I think it will be good for Chuck too. Hehe. Maybe next time I'll wear the right shoes and you'll actually take your camera out of it's case. :-)

MJ said...

OK, I read your post over my email and the picture came out gigantic!!! Yes, I want to work harder. Thanks for the motivation!!

So, are you really going to go off of soda? Man, I wish I could do that.