For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maria Week 16

I was feeling pretty down thinking that my 4.5 miles from December 20 was just a fluke or a miscalculation on my part because I was really struggling to get there again. Well, I've done 4.5 miles twice now! So ... nope, no miscalulation. YAY! Hey, maybe I can do this half marathon after all! 73 days from today. Yikes!
I'm also thinking of signing up for another one in April. Perhaps this will be my new thing. I'll be a half-marathoner.
Oh, and I have two new running partners - I'm stoked about that. One of them is my favorite instructor as mentioned in Week 15's post. She recently ran a marathon so I expect her to have lots of insight and information for me. Also, my Aunt Pam is training and has sent me a lot of great information from her trainer.
Geez .... NEVER in a million years did I think I'd be a runner. Guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself - not really a runner yet. Just a bit of a jogger training to do some running soon.
Good week, I think. No significant weight loss - darn holidays! Darn plateau! But got a new phone - it's awesome! No information lost - yet. And worked out pretty hard this week. Seeing some nice definition in my shoulders and thighs and even a tiny bit in my abs if the lighting is just PERFECT! (Perfect = bad...hehe)
Oh! And I tried on new jeans - the exact same brand and style that I've been wearing in a size smaller and they fit! Actually, I tried on two sizes smaller and could probably get away with them as well!

Depositing ... Max $10

No comments: