For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

rachel at 17?

Well nothing exciting to report this week other than I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I need to do, want to do, have to do. The classics of life. I haven't been keeping track of eating because something had to go. I think I even forgot to eat some days! Which is not good.

Depositing $4 for exercising and toning!

Next week is going to be better I just know it!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Rach, Don't give up. I'm sure life will get better soon. I feel overwhelmed a lot of the time too. Life will do that to you. Hang in there!

Great job getting some exercise in and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (A little in advance.)

JjHansen said...

A little bit is better than nothing. Keep doing what you can and don't hesitate to let any of us know if you need anything. Remember, I'm only 15 minutes away. We could get dinner, hit a movie, go for a walk or I could even come help you clean your house (that can count as a workout too, ya know).
Get feeling better!

mP said...

Hang in there girlfriend. It's tough, I'm sure. I don't know what I'd do if I had a schedule like yours - but I can guarantee you I wouldn't handle it nearly as well as you do!
And happy birthday a few days in advance. I love you, chickadee!