For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MJ

As far as exercise goes, I feel like I'm in The Great Depression! I miss my daily routine. All of those endorphins that I was getting on a regular basis were so great! Plus, I really miss my workout buddies! It won't be long now until I'm back up to working out daily but it feels like forever when you can't physically do the things you are used to.

I need to give credit to my butterfly girls! If it weren't for you, I might have just given up and surrendered myself to a life of Ben & Jerry's and The Big Bang Theory. (I'm not a big dairy person but the New York Super Fudge Chunk is delicious!!! I'm also not a big nerd person but Sheldon cracks me up!)

Thanks girls. Even though I am unable workout the way I want to right now, this fitness challenge keeps me on track with nutrition and water intake. I am so excited for our vacation together! I hope we will make this fitness challenge a lifelong adventure! I would love to vacation with you girls every year for the rest of my life!





2.00 toning
3.50 fruits and veggies


xoMJ

2 comments:

no1rachel said...

Marion- way to keep trying. I hope that youwon't have to repeat this "lovely" pain.
p.s. you're an awesome bogger

mP said...

I LOVE Sheldon, too. And I love ice cream .... I miss it! But I'm motivated! Hang in there girl! It's going to get better. We'll be strong together.