For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rachel's week 18

Wow we've been at this for 18 weeks!

It has been a very interesting time. I have discovered that I am mad at my body! Well, maybe that I just feel betrayed by my body and I think that it is broken. I've really only been "trying to exercise" because I didn't want to let down my butterfly girls. If it wasn't for this challenge I would have given into my ice cream self (plain Jane Vanilla for me!) and just let the fat hang! eww gross!! However, because of my Butterfly Girls I didn't. So thank you ladies! I'm not completely healed yet, which I think will take a life time, but I'm off my butt and trying to do it all. So some days I'll still just exercise to not disappoint but I'm beginning to do a little bit for me!

Thanks for the love and support!

$6 for work outs and toning
$0 for veggies/fruits because I indulged in too much birthday ice cream even though there was a banana included in my split with all sorts of sugary toppings!

2 comments:

mP said...

Rach - sometimes it's good enough to do it for other people. You'll eventually get to where you feel good enough to do it for yourself. I get it. I know that it's hard to believe, but I do get it. I do understand how hard it can be! My butterflies are not the only people that have been talking to me about this stuff so please know that you are NOT alone! Hang in there girl....I love you!

MJ said...

Hey, I say that banana counts!

I know you feel broken right now, sweetheart. It will get better. The sun will come out. We love you! Please call us anytime you need an emergency bfg get together. We'll be there.