For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rachel's 18th week

Oops it's Thursday!

I'm doing much better on exercising. Last night I even played...oh wait that's for week 19 so you'll have to wait!

Marion I think that it is awesome that you are finding a way to have this program help you feel and be successful. Way to go!

I love my morphing caterpillars! We are going to be so beautiful!

Depositing $10

PS I havae to admit my posts are very boring!

2 comments:

JjHansen said...

I don't think your posts are boring. They're fine. They tell us everything we need to know.

I'm glad to see you're feeling a bit better this week. Keep it up!

When do you want to go on your BDay date? Talk to G and figure it out and we'll be there.

mP said...

Here, here .... You're posts are informative - get the point across and don't dilly-dally. Nothing wrong with that.
Besides, not all of us have the exciting adventures that Janis does! Nor do we all have the uncanny knack of great story telling!
Best of luck to you!