For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rachel Finally logging in on week 15

Now that we are halfway into week 16....

I did fairly well with my food intake which was a good thing because even with only one workout over Christmas I lost 1 pound. I haven't measured inches for a while so that will be the main focus for next Wednesday!

Water intake was some what of a challenge to monitor but I tried!

I'm stilling seeking balance in my life. I'm doing better on my physical care but I need to work on some emotional and mental stuff. I've have discovered that there is something wrong. I don't know if it is hormonal, depression or who knows what but I don't like the person that I am around family. So I'll continue with my internal inspection and be talking to my Doc.

Depositing $5.5o

No comments: