For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

week 16 for rachel

Suffering from insomnia so I decided to post because I will forget or not have time later. I have lost inches but nothing of note. When I measured my waist I initially read 25 inches and was thinking WOW those crunches are working! Then I remeasured to discover that measuring and typing in the middle of the night isn't such a good idea. Wait a minute it isn't. I'm going to be so smashed tomorrow from lack of sleep.

Doing much better on water intake thanks to my new awesome H2O bottle- thanks mj Loving the bag too!

Depositing $8 for this week.

1 comment:

mP said...

I was going to say ... 25 inches! WOW! I'm jealous! I want to have a 25 inch waist.
Oh, well. We'll get there eventually.
Good job, R! Hope you aren't too tired today.